To Active Memphis Police, Fire, EMT, Military – THIS DAY IS FOR YOU!
Memphis Massage Professionals and Memphis University School invite you to join us for
“A Day of Giving Back”
at the MUS Hyde Sports Complex
Saturday, August 20th, 2016 from 9am-12pm.
-PLEASE READ EVENT DESCRIPTION PRIOR TO CLICKING ON SIGN UP LINK BELOW-
We have organized a team of volunteer licensed massage therapists and healing arts practitioners to provide you with complimentary mini-massages, acupuncture, energy healing, and more. Faculty, staff, and students from MUS will also be on campus with snacks and a few special surprises.
As our way of saying thank you for all that you do in service to our community we have set up an online booking system for you to sign up.
This event is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Your appointment is also your registration for the event, so plan to come a little early or stay a little later to participate in the additional activities we have lined up. We are working hard until the day of the event to open up as many appointments as we can find volunteers. Please check back often. Wear something comfortable for your session.
Remember to present proof of identification at check-in. (required)
6191 Park Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
*The entrance to the MUS Hyde Sports Complex is on Ridgeway across the street from McDonalds.
We hope you can join us for this day that is JUST FOR YOU.
Please CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP ON SIGN UP GENIUS and choose the time for your massage that works best for you.
Please, no phone calls in advance to MUS. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or read below for FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can sign up to receive services from the volunteer health and healing professionals at this event? Active police, fire, EMT, & military serving Memphis, TN are invited to sign up for this event.
- How much does the event cost? The services at this event are offered FREE OF CHARGE as our way of saying THANK YOU to those who give so much to our community everyday.
- Do you accept walk-ins? We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins that do not have an appointment BASED ON AVAILABILITY. Priority is given to those who have made an appointment using the online booking system.
- Can I bring my family to this event? No children please.
- What should I wear? This is a casual event. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing (if possible). Massages and healing arts treatments are all performed through clothing.
- What is considered proof of identification? PHOTO IDENTIFICATION such as your badge or work ID that is NOT EXPIRED.
- Who should I contact if I have a question? Questions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please DO NOT contact MUS
- I am a licensed massage therapist, health care/healing arts professional and I would like to volunteer at this event. How do I get involved? Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know you are interested. We would be delighted to work with you!
Please click on the photo below to sign up!