Independent Contractor vs. Employee Classification
Monday, June 6th, 2022 1pm – 2pm Central Time Zone
Please note that, to obtain the link for the zoom meeting, your email will be shared with SCORE Memphis.
This is a free event for licensed massage therapists.
Pre-registration is preferred. Sign Up Now
The following questions have been been given to the presenters for review prior to the start of the event. There will also be time for a short Q&A at the end.
- What is the difference between an independent contractor and an employee in the eyes of the law?
- Who pays taxes when I’m and IC vs. when I’m an employee?
- What are the benefits of being an employee instead of an IC?
- Do non-compete clauses hold up under TN Law as IC or employee?
- Will a non-solicitation hold up under TN Law as IC or employee?
- What is considered a trade secret in TN?
- Are employers legally required to pay for employee licenses, continuing education and insurance?
Leave a Reply